Idea: Dark Mode

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Just curious. The last iOS update on my phone enabled Dark Mode across a lot of apps, when was a revelation to me. I'm somewhat visually impaired ( I was legally blind before surgery), and the high contrast helps me see things and read much more easily.

However, that doesn't seem to work with CF (or some other apps), and when I went on my laptop (PC) and switch ed on the Dark extension, it was to mixed results on the front page, and basically nothing in the forums. Is this something that can (hopefully fairly easily) be addressed?

Please excuse my typing, if I'm getting words wrong. Had stitches out of my good eye yesterday, and can't really see what I'm typing.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Just curious. The last iOS update on my phone enabled Dark Mode across a lot of apps, when was a revelation to me. I'm somewhat visually impaired ( I was legally blind before surgery), and the high contrast helps me see things and read much more easily.

However, that doesn't seem to work with CF (or some other apps), and when I went on my laptop (PC) and switch ed on the Dark extension, it was to mixed results on the front page, and basically nothing in the forums. Is this something that can (hopefully fairly easily) be addressed?

Please excuse my typing, if I'm getting words wrong. Had stitches out of my good eye yesterday, and can't really see what I'm typing.
Are you a Big 12 referee?

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Cornea replacement surgery. Not fun, but MUCH better than not being able to see.
Getting LASIK was enough for me. Granted I've got to go back in because one of my eyes is still fuzzy, but completely replacing a cornea? Yeah, not for me. That's definitely a video I will not be looking up on YouTube.

Reactions: Aclone