Dark mode

putsky

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 13, 2009
Harlan, IA
What is SuperFanatic, and how does one get this? I'm a Patreon supporter, is that the same thing?
Click on your profile area in the upper right of the page. Then click account upgrades. I'm not sure what the difference is from Patreon.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Dark Mode Request (for a time of improvements when covid-mitigation is not the most urgent thing):

The bold red (unread thread titles) over dark gray is pretty straining on the eyes. Could we get something a bit lighter, less-saturated for the unread title font color?

For example, you could just remove the 'bold' property, and use the lighter shade of red currently used for the background color of thread title prefixes (same lighter red as the patreon button):

unreadfont.gif

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Dark Mode Request (for a time of improvements when covid-mitigation is not the most urgent thing):

The bold red (unread thread titles) over dark gray is pretty straining on the eyes. Could we get something a bit lighter, less-saturated for the unread title font color?

For example, you could just remove the 'bold' property, and use the lighter shade of red currently used for the background color of thread title prefixes (same lighter red as the patreon button):

View attachment 71276
I agree. I had noticed the same thing that the dark red bold font against a dark background is hard on the eyes. I think that your suggestion to remove the "bold" property from the unread thread font has a lot of merit. Maybe Chris will see your post and make some adjustments to the dark theme. Overall I really like it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron