David Carr’s C&G Collective Challenge

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA

Let’s help David reach his goals with getting new donors! 500 donors at a $50/month level would generate $300k for the collective per year and 500 donors at the $100/month level would generate $600k per year. Those are the types of numbers we need to really cement ourselves as a top 3 program and jump past Iowa!

Ryan Rohlk

Mar 29, 2024
Thanks @stuclone for posting this on here. The Cardinal and Gold collective isn't just about acquiring new wrestlers, it's also about retaining what we have when other teams come after them.

It's well-known how David Carr had other offers last year to leave ISU, but David is a man of character and we are so fortunate to keep him in Ames. Please help support David in his efforts to make ISU wrestling better for years to come.

Thanks everyone for your past and continued support. It is so very much appreciated.

Ryan

Last edited:

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines

Let’s help David reach his goals with getting new donors! 500 donors at a $50/month level would generate $300k for the collective per year and 500 donors at the $100/month level would generate $600k per year. Those are the types of numbers we need to really cement ourselves as a top 3 program and jump past Iowa!

Stay ahead of Iowa*

Ryan Rohlk

Mar 29, 2024
The Cardinal and Gold collective could really use your support this week especially as there is lots happening in the portal these next few days in Ames. I had a couple of conversations with the coaches yesterday and there's some opportunities in the next few days for some unbelievably great news for ISU wrestling.

If you haven't stepped up and accepted David's challenge yet, I am asking you to please consider jumping in now.

Every donation matters and I want to thank you for your time and consideration. Coach Dresser and this staff are always working and there should be some good news very soon, but it really takes all hands-on deck in today's NIL landscape.

Thanks for all your past and continued support.

Ryan

Help Support Us

Become a patron