BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Sorry if I've missed the info, but is CyBookie going to up and running in time for football season?

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
If you saw my post in the day 2 thread then disregard, but since the RSS feed is back up podcast apps are pulling in all of the written articles as YouTube files along with the podcasts. When I refreshed today I had 500 unheard "podcasts" that were all articles from the site.

Also, noticed this morning that the blue "go to last post" dot doesn't show up on the recent posts page on my work phone (iphone), but does on my personal phone (android).

Edit: Disregard the second one. Realized I wasn't logged in on that device and that fixed the issue.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Seeing the Barta Ferentz Retirement thread even though I've opted out of the In-State forum.
I've got the same problem. If I can't opt out of this I know some overweight guy in black and yellow overalls is going to bonk me over the head with a bottle of Hawkeye Vodka and shove a meth pipe up my nose.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
The new site looks great!

Just one thing. Does anyone else think the font for the username is kind of small? It would be nice if it stood out a little more when scrolling through posts. Thanks!

I too would like to see the username more pronounced. Bold, and large font size?

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
The top hover menu for Home, News, Forums, Groups and Podcasts are not working for me. Yesterday morning when I hovered on these the menu would show. That's how I was getting to New Posts under Forum.

It was working yesterday morning but stopped in the afternoon.

• Agree
Reactions: cc1091

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I think the teeny username is why people are trying to force others to get avatars.
Force is a strong word...encourage would be better. But yeah, I'd like one or the other - it's hard to read some of the user names...and some can be so similar that I tend to rely on avatars to help differentiate. :)