cowmaster1

Dec 16, 2012
St. Paul
Small thing, but is there still a way to check the scholarship chart for basketball?

Edit: Found it through a google search. Not sure how to find it through the site itself though

Last edited:

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I think that was tongue-in-cheek, but at any rate, you're under no obligation to have an avatar. You may be taking it a little too much to heart.

I agree, seems like a silly thing to get worked up about.

Heaven forbid someone ask people to put an identifying picture next to an internet name. It could be just about anything: a tree, a cat, a color, or I don't know, the logo of the college this whole site is about?

I don't know why it is such a big deal to throw up a cyclone picture next to a username (for those who are fans, obviously), but nobody is forcing it to happen. Relax.

Reactions: CloneinWDSM

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
1. I asked in another thread but didn't see a reply. I can't post on dolphin browser on my iPad. But can on dolphin on my Chrome and dolphin on my galaxy phone.
2. On the cf app, Error pops up when I go to new posts.

cc1091

Oct 10, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm glad this site works better than the new Cyclones.com web site. I'm still having huge issues with that site displaying properly on ONE (and only one) computer. (Even my old Win XP computers display it properly.)

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Is there a way we could add Vine to the list of sites that we can embed media files from? Also, is the Twitter embedding tool live yet?

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Not sure how others feel, but I'd prefer the original post date to read MM/DD/YY rather than the amount of days that have passed since the post was made.

For instance the "Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho" thread reads it was posted "12w 3d ago". Kinda weird, IMO.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Minor issue with the iPhone app. If the app will be updated with the site upgrades can we get access to all the forums. for example, my phone CF app only shows When looking for forums not all the categories specifically on the app Big XII Conference and Rivals forums aren't available.
Site looks great and this isn't a must have or anything just a suggestion. After last week expansion It would be nice to be able to see the latest braking news about conference realignment on the phone over the next year.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Couple things still: 1. Forum drop down list still not working. (not a huge problem, can work around.)
2. When I searched "cyclonefanatic message board" on google (if someone doesn't have a specific CF message board in their computer, saved as 'favorites', it takes you to CF Baskeball forum link; a few links down, see "Football – CycloneFanatic.com". When I clicked that link, because I wanted the CF football forum, it takes you to CF Football, but not the forum, AND there was no link to the forum pages there. So what I'm trying to say is that on my work computer, before the change, I just had a saved Google link which listed BB/Football forums, and a couple of others, I would just click one of those links. Now the google listing for the forums is not as good. (At home computer I have saved links to CF BB/and Football, and now at work I have a saved link to one of these). Long story but anyone new, searching for CF forums on google, has a more difficult time finding the correct forum. Just saying...
Overall I like the new layout, but for me, the last few days, finding the correct CF forum link quickly, has been a problem.

Thx for all your work Chris, et al!!

Last edited:

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Minor issue with the iPhone app. If the app will be updated with the site upgrades can we get access to all the forums. for example, my phone CF app only shows When looking for forums not all the categories specifically on the app Big XII Conference and Rivals forums aren't available.
Site looks great and this isn't a must have or anything just a suggestion. After last week expansion It would be nice to be able to see the latest braking news about conference realignment on the phone over the next year.

Yeah, I noticed this before the roll out. No OT Forum. So I usually just open the site on Safari.