TELEVISION COVERAGE

NASCAR RaceDay: 11:00am/et on Fox
NASCAR Pre-Race Show: 1:00pm/et on Fox
Television Race Coverage: Fox, 2:00pm/et

Reactions: Acylum

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I predict vast sections of empty seats in the stands at Daytona and crickets in this thread.

NASCAR should start just letting fans into their races for free, and advertise as such. They need to jump start interest in their sport.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I predict vast sections of empty seats in the stands at Daytona and crickets in this thread.

NASCAR should start just letting fans into their races for free, and advertise as such. They need to jump start interest in their sport.

Daytona will be full, its the biggest race. Now most other races will be slim.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Bump drafting, side drafting... the question is when does "the big wreck" happen and when does Danica crash out?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
They are trying to bring popularity back to the sport as they've added like 4-5 drivers between the ages of like 21-25, then have had the older guys go out and ***** about how NASCAR is marketing these young guys and not giving the old guys attention.

I think what killed NASCAR for me is that they are constantly changing the "championship," and I never know what they're actually racing for. It was much easier when it was a simple points system and the top 10 would have the last 10-12 races to win it.

Anyhow - going to attempt to get back into it. Rooting for Hamlin and Truex because they have been on Pardon My Take and come off as fun guys. Also going to go for Bubba Wallace just so I can prove I'm not a racist while I watch NASCAR.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
They are trying to bring popularity back to the sport as they've added like 4-5 drivers between the ages of like 21-25, then have had the older guys go out and ***** about how NASCAR is marketing these young guys and not giving the old guys attention.

I think what killed NASCAR for me is that they are constantly changing the "championship," and I never know what they're actually racing for. It was much easier when it was a simple points system and the top 10 would have the last 10-12 races to win it.

Anyhow - going to attempt to get back into it. Rooting for Hamlin and Truex because they have been on Pardon My Take and come off as fun guys. Also going to go for Bubba Wallace just so I can prove I'm not a racist while I watch NASCAR.
Anyone but Joey LogaNO

• Winner
Reactions: cmjh10

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron