Depth

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I was impressed with our defensive line depth on Saturday. We were regularly rotating in fresh legs, even more so than I remember in the past.

I noticed they really moved McDonald around on the line. I was so used to them playing him on the left side, but they put him in the right a lot and even standing up in the middle. In the left they were double teaming him, but he was still able to k o’clock a pass down.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
I agree on the DL depth. They have a nice rotation going. I'm loving the play of Onyedim and Anderson.
Also how about Dominque Orange holding his own in limited snaps? That's a true freshman, he's going to be a big time player I think.

I love the D Line and the depth. I still want to see a DE opposite Will get a sack or two soon, that's going to be there as teams key on #9

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Also how about Dominque Orange holding his own in limited snaps? That's a true freshman, he's going to be a big time player I think.

I love the D Line and the depth. I still want to see a DE opposite Will get a sack or two soon, that's going to be there as teams key on #9
It seems like a lot of time teams are just leaving a TE in to help which means that they can double team everyone as long as we just bring 3. Heacock lets them get comfortable doing that and then starts bringing a fourth every now and then from different places each time.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York

Anderson is getting a ton of pressure. They will be a nice 1-2 punch on ends.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
The sacks will come. Right now teams are focusing on Will as they should. I love how we’re using him right now. One of the TV commentators referred to it as “The Joker.” Lining him up in different locations and occasionally dropping him back into coverage or as a QB spy.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
The sacks will come. Right now teams are focusing on Will as they should. I love how we’re using him right now. One of the TV commentators referred to it as “The Joker.” Lining him up in different locations and occasionally dropping him back into coverage or as a QB spy.
I love that formation too, as he can be disruptive in many ways out of that spot.