Design v2.0 is now live for testing

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
I have 2.0.3. It gives me a message each time I try to start a thread. I can only use quick reply.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
CrossCyed-
It's because of a setting I had set. Try it now, if it doesn't work, clear your browser cache and it should work. Let me know the results.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Check out the test site again. I have recoded a lot of the layout to make it flow and wrap better in different browsers. I hope that I have all of the wrapping aspects corrected now. Let me know if you find other issues.

CompCy

Apr 7, 2006
Ames
Looks good! One small issue remains for Konqueror, which I haven't seen before. The black bar at the top appears to be higher than normal and goes into the cyclonefanatic logo.

cdekovic

Mar 25, 2006
Ames
I like the layout. I would like to see more Gold (Maybe the box outlines and Header Titles) and Navy (as an accent color). The "CycloneFanatic" has too much orange. Would rather like all Cardinal or all Gold with a Navy accent. Same with the Black bar. (We don't need Black with Gold on the site, eh?)Make it Navy Blue instead.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
If I didn't work with you Deke, I would quickly learn to hate you :) Just kidding. I had though of changing the logo to match the site better. I like the font styles but need to change the colors. I will also look at possible ways to affect the rest of the color scheme to flow better.

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
You really spoil us you know that?

I can see myself comparing all future girl friends to you...
"Hey honey, would you grab me a mountain dew? No???? You know honey, Jeremy just went and interviewed Bret Meyer AND added a new instant message feature to the forum.... and you can't even grab me a pop/soda? Why can't you be more like Jeremy?"

:D

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
:) I wish my wife thought so highly of me all the time:)

Regarding the new site...

On the new site, when on the homepage and you click on a latest thread, it takes you to the latest post in that thread. If you are in the forum and want to go to page x of a thread, it has the pages listed. I have put up a test thread in the new site to demonstrate. The navigation of the pages isn't possible yet because of the page navigation text colors but will be tomorrow.