Did I Miss this?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I heard, Paige fell for a man named Chieck, Chieck was told Fred could not promise him he would be at ISU next year, Chieck then decided to go to KU. Paige then decided to follow him. Now Chieck is not sure he qualifies at KU, and will likely turn pro after a year. Look for Paige to transfer after this year, or quit school and live off his earnings. The whole thing is a giant Soap Opera.

I hope I don't need the pirate.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Paige probably made a wise decision. She can be her own person in Lawrence. Sometimes sports are not important in making a college choice. KU has a beautiful campus and is rated quite well academically. This Wildcat almost gagged typing this comment.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I believe Paige went to KU cause they had the major she wanted to pursue. What a dumb reason to go to a school am I right?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yea I thought she went because they're highly ranked in her major (some sort of biology I think?). I know I wouldn't go to the college that's in the same town of my high school and my dad coaches at. She would've always been Fred's daughter and not Paige. I completely understand it. Plus KU is a great state school.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Yea I thought she went because they're highly ranked in her major (some sort of biology I think?). I know I wouldn't go to the college that's in the same town of my high school and my dad coaches at. She would've always been Fred's daughter and not Paige. I completely understand it. Plus KU is a great state school.

Pretty gorgeous campus as well.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Something made her change her mind though because she was going to ISU and it was right around the time of you know what

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
It is a free country.....and I can say that KU sucks. I hate the school and the entire culture of its alumni base. I wouldn't want my neighbor, my local barber's kid, or my otherwise well-liked ex-player/coach's kid to go there either. The sancitmony of this board is boring.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Clonedude gonna Clonedude

I probably worded my statement wrong. When reading it now, people might think I was saying that Hoiberg was looking to leave ISU because Paige went to KU. That's just stupid.

I meant that Paige knew Fred was likely headed to the Bulls, and going to ISU right after Fred left might be a very difficult thing to do?

OR.... more than likely, her decision had nothing to do with Fred and she just liked KU. What a concept!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron