Did we lose a football coach?

TheCity

Jul 8, 2008
The City, VA to CA
Always good to see you around the site. How's your bro doing? I am guessing he is beyond ready to get back on the field

Actually, Money left here yesterday and is now back with his teammates and ready to get his summer work outs going. He was here for a little more than a week in which time we gotta a chance to go over a few things and work out a bit. He's poised and focused and truthfully 100% sold out to the program. I can't wait to get back to Ames this fall to see what our team does!

:yes:CYCLONE POWER!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Actually, Money left here yesterday and is now back with his teammates and ready to get his summer work outs going. He was here for a little more than a week in which time we gotta a chance to go over a few things and work out a bit. He's poised and focused and truthfully 100% sold out to the program. I can't wait to get back to Ames this fall to see what our team does!

Great to hear!
I'm so excited for this season to begin! ISU football and tailgating at JT Stadium on a warm fall Saturday is one of the greater things in life. :yes:

eastman

Jun 25, 2009
Tampa

I love it!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I will add this without exaggeration, his speed has noticeably increased.
Or, did you just get slower??? :wink: I'm kidding. :biglaugh:
Good to hear, though! This team can never have too much speed! I'm hoping to see Money (actually all of the WR's and RB's) break loose in the open field and make some big time plays!

TheCity

Jul 8, 2008
The City, VA to CA
Or, did you just get slower??? :wink: I'm kidding. :biglaugh:
Good to hear, though! This team can never have too much speed! I'm hoping to see Money (actually all of the WR's and RB's) break loose in the open field and make some big time plays!

Lol:biglaugh:
Nope, I was throwing not running, I'm mainly referring to his coming in and out of breaks on his routes.

Hats off to the wonderful staff that CPR has established.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
CITY,DO U HAVE ANY OTHER BROTHERS BESIDES MONEY AND KEODRIC THAT ARE COMING UP THE LADDER AND ARE GOING TO BE GOOD FOOTBALLERS?????

Help Support Us

Become a patron