Different Dips for chips

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
My wife and I have always had differing opinions for chip dips. She likes to dip her potato chips in cottage cheese and I like to dip mine in pork 'n beans. We both think the other is so weird for our dipping preferences.

Do any of you dip your chips in a "different" sort of dip? If so, what is your dip of choice? Any other absolute favorite dips?

D

DistrictCyclone

In before somebody complains about thread topics in the offseason.

Too late...

My favorite dip is called "I can't wait for football season to begin so there are threads on the front page that aren't about dips, raisins, air particles, Tron, grenade fishing, TV shows, favorite snacks, and flu strains".

cychhosis

May 12, 2006
S.E. Iowa

Too late...

My favorite dip is called "I can't wait for football season to begin so there are threads on the front page that aren't about dips, raisins, air particles, Tron, grenade fishing, TV shows, favorite snacks, and flu strains".

Haha. My salsa thread escaped your wrath!

BTW: Potato chips w/ beans.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012

Too late...

You don't have read a thread if you don't like the subject. I just thought it would be a good way to learn what others think is good.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Plain ruffles in ketchup.

Move to Canada...

1llxo7we_small.jpg

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Everyone in this thread either suffers from ageusia or has other serious medical conditions, based on your selections.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I used to mix cottage cheese with Pace mexican four cheese....Delicious.

Unfortuantly they quit making Pace Mexican 4 cheese.:mad: I put that sh#t on everything. Excellent with soft shell tacos, or fajitas.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Maybe this is a weird combo, IDK. But I really like Cheetos or nacho Doritos with AE french onion dip.

Reactions: 1 person