Digital Piano & IPad app question

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I have an ipad (7th Gen, 13.5.1v) & a Yamaha P45 digital piano (usb midi) + the appropriate ipad camera adapter. I am looking at purchasing a sound module app for the ipad - either KORG Module Pro or SampleTank2. I believe that either will be compatible with my set-up. I am looking for an app that will allow me to layer / split and give me a decent number of different, quality sounds. I don't NEED it to write or compose music (if it does, it is fine). Any thoughts or other suggestions? Thanks for your help, in advance!!

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I bought the same piano a few months ago. I intended to connect a Samsung galaxy tablet to it. No compatibility whatsoever. Wish I had researched that before I bought the tablet.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I bought the same piano a few months ago. I intended to connect a Samsung galaxy tablet to it. No compatibility whatsoever. Wish I had researched that before I bought the tablet.
I have a Roland Sound Canvas sound module that I bought with my first tax refund back in 1992. It still works well - but the portability factor is why I am looking into a different option. Sorry about your galaxy tablet issue!