Does anybody watch The Challenge on MTV?

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
The Challenge rocks! Well it used to. I don't have real cable so haven't seen current, but too many international show members joining.

I used to do Fantasy Challenge with Bill Simmons

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've heard at football games that you should play the gee-tar on the MTV.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I only care about it cuz they take a lot of former big brother players

Reactions: agentbear

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
It’s the best competition show on TV. I could use a little less drama , however, the competitions are awesome. Tonight was good.
I feel like the drama and romance is through the roof this season.

I seriously don't understand why anyone would take Fessy's side in this over Amber's. Not only did he break the vet alliance by sending her into elimination, but he was supposed to be in the Big Brother alliance with her too. Obviously she has a reason to be mad about it, and Josh has a reason to be mad that Fessy is making douchey moves.

Dude is a child.

Reactions: legi

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Fessy is a joke. He voted his own alliance member out in BB20 because he was jealous of the guy and a girl he liked lol.
That's almost exactly what he tried to do this season and it backfired in his face spectacularly

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
It's America's 5th (4th) major sport. Love the challenge, wish it was on 9 months per year. Miss the days when Johnny Bananas ruled the world instead of the BB alliance but I still love it.

It's the only TV show I actually tune into regularly that isn't sports.
There's a channel on PlutoTV that is dedicated to old school MTV shows and early seasons of The Challenge are on it regularly. It's what I put on for my dog when I leave the house.

• Love
Reactions: Farnsworth

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
It's my favorite Junk TV. Love the old guard. It just absolutely baffles me that pretty much every season everyone just lets CT coast through 3/4 of the show and then goes "Oh ****, the best Challenge competitor of all time is still here."

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I feel like the drama and romance is through the roof this season.

I seriously don't understand why anyone would take Fessy's side in this over Amber's. Not only did he break the vet alliance by sending her into elimination, but he was supposed to be in the Big Brother alliance with her too. Obviously she has a reason to be mad about it, and Josh has a reason to be mad that Fessy is making douchey moves.

Dude is a child.

Fessi is a really stupid individual. Josh is too but he's emotionally dumb. Fessi is just very dumb in general.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I haven't seen the challenge in a while but it used to be my favorite reality tv competition. I'd still watch it if I had cable but honestly it was going downhill in the last couple of seasons I watched.

They've pretty much eliminated the drunken debauchery from the show and that was half the fun.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I haven't seen the challenge in a while but it used to be my favorite reality tv competition. I'd still watch it if I had cable but honestly it was going downhill in the last couple of seasons I watched.

They've pretty much eliminated the drunken debauchery from the show and that was half the fun.

Well you definitely haven't watched it much lately then. I'm not watching this season but since they brought in the Euros they really stepped that up.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
There's a channel on PlutoTV that is dedicated to old school MTV shows and early seasons of The Challenge are on it regularly. It's what I put on for my dog when I leave the house.
Plz tell me Rock and Jock is on.