Domonique Orange Commits!

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
“The 6-foot-4, 300-pounder out of North Kansas City High School also held offers from Texas A&M, Oregon, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Texas, Iowa and numerous others.”

i-like-that-a-lot-i-like-that.gif

Has CMC ever had a commit with a better offer list?

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
The thread about his commitment on Reddit is saying he was a 4 star, but some of the other programs were worried about him putting on some not-so-healthy weight and backed off.
They can afford to be picky where Iowa State can't with the natural athleticism and talent Orange flashed. Gotta take the chance on the talent that had originally earned those offers and hope Andrews and Rasheed can mold him.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Gotta be honest, I don't give a crap what other offers were committable. If the rumors out there of him putting on bad weight are true, seems like something that can be fixed pretty easy in a year or two with a D1 strength and conditioning program.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Gotta be honest, I don't give a crap what other offers were committable. If the rumors out there of him putting on bad weight are true, seems like something that can be fixed pretty easy in a year or two with a D1 strength and conditioning program.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. I can get the big schools not having to take a chance on that, they get who they want for the most part. But nothing I've seen makes it feel like unfixable issues, and it's probably something that will be apparent pretty quickly if it'll be something he can overcome with the trainers and nutritionists available at a D1 school.

Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron