Don't know if its been posted but Denver Johnson sure is tweeting about his SMU offer

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
Several tweets about is but his pic is still him and CPR. Maybe just keeping his options open and you would think he wouldn't jump ship for a program as bad or worse than us, but you never know.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Re: Don't know if its been posted but Denver Johnson sure is tweeting about his SMU o

Several tweets about is but his pic is still him and CPR. Maybe just keeping his options open and you would think he wouldn't jump ship for a program as bad or worse than us, but you never know.
I guess I haven't seen what you are talking about, but he seems ALL IN. I see an awful lot about Iowa State from him.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Re: Don't know if its been posted but Denver Johnson sure is tweeting about his SMU o

IMO, he is probably excited because he knows that the critical Cyclone fans will post negative comments if he does not have many offers. More offers means less negativity posted about his ability.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

I vaguely remember the name, but nothing else. Is this a commit of ours? Link?

Thank ya kindly.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

Thank ya kindly.

Try Google. It is amazing.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11

I don't see him switching, but who knows.

His other offers are from UAB, SMU, and Tulsa.

We know what happened to UAB, SMU is probably gonna finish the season winless, and Tulsa is getting a new staff.

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs

Just noticed it and figured I'd bring it up. Kid is probably just excited about another offer, but it is a little worrisome.

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs

I don't see him switching, but who knows.

His other offers are from UAB, SMU, and Tulsa.

We know what happened to UAB, SMU is probably gonna finish the season winless, and Tulsa is getting a new staff.

that sure would be an ISU thing to lose a recruit to a team that just folded the program. :smile:

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA

Thank ya kindly.

Yes. Big bodied WR.

I don't know why people have to be such dip ***** all the time with this stuff. Khardbored's was a simple question. Answer it, or don't. No reason to be a dork.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

Yes. Big bodied WR.

I don't know why people have to be such dip ***** all the time with this stuff. Khardbored's was a simple question. Answer it, or don't. No reason to be a dork.

So tell us how you feel about the constant whining and complaining and posting that CPR should be fired.........when everyone knows that CPR is going to be coaching the Cyclones next fall.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo

The Denver Johnson you want is a Defensive Coordinator. Former Head Coach at Illinois State...

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA

So tell us how you feel about the constant whining and complaining and posting that CPR should be fired.........when everyone knows that CPR is going to be coaching the Cyclones next fall.

Not sure if this is a real question, but honestly? I don't pay much attention to those. Think you would be hard pressed to find a post of mine discussing the matter either way. People have a right to their opinion, IMO, and I have mine, but I'd rather follow recruiting, get into game discussions on occasion, talk about good to great things our student/athletes do, etc.

Opinion? To each their own. I just don't have time or patience for posters who go out of their way to belittle another poster for no other reason than to be a dolt.

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

Im sure you'll have some sort of snazzy response (which I won't read) to this post. But man, you sure went through a lot of work to be a ******** when you could have simply answered the question.

Pretty simple to do the search and link the article of his commitment. Almost like being there when he originally committed last summer.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames

Ugh, you guys don't know who Denver Johnson is? What a bunch of maroons.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron