Dynasty fantasy football

cybychoice

Jun 27, 2014
Ankeny
Does anyone do this? I was given control of a team in an existing league and I’ve never done dynasty before. Basically I need to know if a trade I just made was awful because the receiving team accepted immediately.

It is a 10 team half point ppr standard 1qb league.

I gave 1.2 and trey McBride to get 1.6 and Kyle pitts, who is instantly the best tight end on the roster. I really need wr and te help and didn’t think the wr value was there at 1.2.

CycloneT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 14, 2017
Does anyone do this? I was given control of a team in an existing league and I’ve never done dynasty before. Basically I need to know if a trade I just made was awful because the receiving team accepted immediately.

It is a 10 team half point ppr standard 1qb league.

I gave 1.2 and trey McBride to get 1.6 and Kyle pitts, who is instantly the best tight end on the roster. I really need wr and te help and didn’t think the wr value was there at 1.2.
It's fair deal for both sides with a slight edge to you. Probably looking at Gibbs/JSN and Mcbride for Pitts and Flowers.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I've been in a dynasty league for 6 years now, and it's pretty fun. We keep 12 players each year and then draft 8 every year.

I was always in "win now" mode and would trade away 1st and 2nd round picks for players to help me win. I won 3 out of the first 5 years. Realized my team was getting older so I tried to trade away some players for picks early in this upcoming draft.

It's fun to do! Especially the trades you make for picks.

Reactions: cybychoice

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Started a dynasty last year. Going into year two and the offseason just began. Half-point PPR but we've always done 6-point passing TDs.

I just made a trade too. I sent Jahan Dotson, Isiah Pacheco and pick 2.06 (12 team league) for Amon-Ra St. Brown.

QB Mahomes
RB Jacobs
RB Pierce
WR G. Wilson
WR St. Brown
TE Pitts
FLEX DJ Moore
K Butker
DEF Broncos
Bench D. Watson, Akers, Beckham, Lazard, Peoples-Jones, Burks, Metchie, Gesicki.

I need to add a RB and a TE. I have been trying to trade Lazard and Watson but can't find a buyer.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Joined a fresh dynasty league last year that my brother setup. First time trying it. I'm trying to build for the future.. team is kinda trash at the moment.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Started a dynasty last year. Going into year two and the offseason just began. Half-point PPR but we've always done 6-point passing TDs.

I just made a trade too. I sent Jahan Dotson, Isiah Pacheco and pick 2.06 (12 team league) for Amon-Ra St. Brown.

QB Mahomes
RB Jacobs
RB Pierce
WR G. Wilson
WR St. Brown
TE Pitts
FLEX DJ Moore
K Butker
DEF Broncos
Bench D. Watson, Akers, Beckham, Lazard, Peoples-Jones, Burks, Metchie, Gesicki.

I need to add a RB and a TE. I have been trying to trade Lazard and Watson but can't find a buyer.
Rookie Draft was Saturday. Made my second major trade of the offseason after the ARSB trade above.

I traded away 1.06 (Kendre Miller), Treylon Burks and Cam Akers for Jonathan Taylor.

I traded away Allen Lazard for pick 2.11 (Michael Mayer).

Third round pick 3.06 was Cedric Tillman.

Fourth round pick 4.06 was Justyn Ross.

Still can't find a buyer for Deshaun Watson.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Rookie Draft was Saturday. Made my second major trade of the offseason after the ARSB trade above.

I traded away 1.06 (Kendre Miller), Treylon Burks and Cam Akers for Jonathan Taylor.

I traded away Allen Lazard for pick 2.11 (Michael Mayer).

Third round pick 3.06 was Cedric Tillman.

Fourth round pick 4.06 was Justyn Ross.

Still can't find a buyer for Deshaun Watson.
Projected Starters if everyone is healthy/available:
QB Mahomes
RB J. Taylor
RB Jacobs
WR G. Wilson
WR St. Brown
TE Pitts
Flex D. Pierce
K Butker
Def Broncos
Bench: Watson, DJ Moore, Beckham, Peoples-Jones, Metchie, Gesicki, Mayer, Tillman and Ross. Couple bench spots open but the free agents are locked for now.

Help Support Us

Become a patron