Ejim vs. Team USA

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
The USA World Cup team takes on Canada in an exhibition in Australia on Monday, August 26. That game will be aired on NBA TV at 5:30 am ET / 4:30 am CT. That will also be streamed live on FuboTV (which apparently you can try for free - don't have the details). My guess is that NBA TV will re-air the game so you may want to check your local listings.

The USA and Canada both saw many of their NBA stars pull out of the World Cup team so the star power is not what it could be. The USA has had relatively close games with Spain and Australia so far so it might be a struggle to win the World Cup with this roster. WC play starts SEPT 1 in China so the USA-Canada game is the final tune-up.

Edge has been a big part of Team Canada in the last few years so I'd expect he'll get a lot of run vs. the USA. My understanding is that Shayok and Naz were also in the training camp but don't seem to be on the roster.

I'm hoping that Melvin goes full TCU mode and scores 48 points in a 1-point loss to the USA :)

Info on TV coverage of Team USA and roster: https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...world-cup-live-stream-tv-channel-start-times/

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I just had a chance to check the listings. The USA-Canada game will be re-aired only once, from what I can see, almost right after the game ends in real time. My listing has it on Monday at 8:00 am ET / 7am CT.

I already have my DVR programmed to record it.