Emerald Coast Classic Tickets On Sale Tuesday, September 15

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Excited about heading down to Northwest Florida for Thanksgiving with the family and see a couple of Cyclone games! Tickets go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday) on line or by calling the Northwest Florida College ticket office. Tickets are $15 a session for the corners and $30 a session for center court. Each session gets you a Cyclone game and another game. Looks like a great arena...seats around 2,100. Get specifics at www.emeraldcoastclassic.com

Let me know if anyone has any questions about the area...we lived down there for 4 years while stationed at Eglin with the Air Force. Plenty of places to stay in Niceville, Fort Walton Beach, or Destin...great food choices too. Airfare is pretty steep...we are flying into Atlanta and getting a car to drive the 4 hours to Niceville...saves about $200 per ticket.

Hope to see a bunch of Clone fans down there...

:yes:

mikedp

Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
I'm looking forward to it, have a 3 BR Condo rented on beach (understand weather is not balmy), not far from players hotel and 30 min from arena.

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
What's their number?

# on website doesnt work!!! grrr

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
That number is for athletics dispatcher. Fail.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
What is the number? The one I'm dialing is going to a Kim Gibson.

MrPeske

Apr 11, 2006
downtown Des Moines
We were there for a family wedding, its beautiful, the sand is so fine that is squeaks like cold snow. Lots of big houses on the beach to rent.

We were there during the Seafood festival, it did not suck & those who said its not balmy... yeah when you compare it to someplace warm but compared to Iowa its great.

We rented a tandem and their roads are not good for that,or their sidewalks either. Big road thru down is busy. The are boat taxis and its nice. Enjoy. Go State

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Also got row G, Section C...6 seats. Looks like G is the popular row. Talked with the ticket guy a bit...nice enough...said that the first couple of rows were for families of players/coaches. It should be a couple of entertaining games...

reignofthetiger

Apr 24, 2010
Carmel, IN
I've been stuck in Alabama and haven't seen a game in person for three years, so when my wife suggested for HER birthday we go to the tournament, I was alllll over that. I called right when the tickets were opened, took 20 minutes of redialing to get past the busy signal, sat on hold for 20 more minutes, then landed the last 2 courtside seats for both night sessions!! Court Seating: A23-A24

Can't wait to see what kind of crowd we can pull down there!

(Side note: We really did mess up their phones - over about 40 separate attempts I had 5 different iterations of phone system answer: 1) old school busy tone, 2) straight to voicemail (Kim something), 3) normal system answers, press 1 takes me straight to Kim's voicemail, 4) normal system answers, press 1 takes me to ticketing office and immediately to a voicemail, 5) normal system answers, press 1 takes me to ticketing office, all lines busy and I'm on hold for 25 minutes before talking to someone.)

CaryCyPwr

Nov 10, 2014
Cary, IL
I took a chance and called the number at 9:30am (CST) today and asked about buying tickets since the website still showed no link for buying tickets (the release did say something somewhere about buying tickets from 9am-5pm or something like that).

They told me they were on sale now. Got 5 tickets in Row C. I 'tweeted' this to Chris Williams and ISUbball but never saw any retweeting. Looking forward to great games!