CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Orig-1978-JOHN-BELUSHI-as-John-Bluto-Blutarsky..-ANIMAL-HOUSE-Portrait.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
So what is the roster size for next year?

To be really honest who knows? The NIL unlimited transfer rule stuff makes it all a guess. Very few thought Donarski and Fritz were going to transfer at the end of last yr. I hope we can keep all the freshman, Emily is back and find a some strength in the portal

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011

So what is the roster size for next year?
If you are talking the number of scholarship players. This year there are twelve. Hannah is in her final year. Nyamer could possible take a covid year but since she is going through senior night I assume she will not.

Two new Freshmen already committed would keep the number at 12. But women's college teams are allowed up to 15. And of course there is the possibility that someone may want to transfer, but I hope not.

And they may want to pick up another Hannah Belanger if the right person becomes available.

So the number is fluid now..

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I've been thinking this was the decision she would make. Loaded team comes back and adding even more firepower. A chance to do something incredibly special. This season is still going to be something to talk about and then we can start the count down to 24-25. As for additions…I’m not really sure what pieces they need? Two highly talented guards coming in and a redshirt forward added to the mix.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I've been thinking this was the decision she would make. Loaded team comes back and adding even more firepower. A chance to do something incredibly special. This season is still going to be something to talk about and then we can start the count down to 24-25. As for additions…I’m not really sure what pieces they need? Two highly talented guards coming in and a redshirt forward added to the mix.

Do we need someone to replace Hannah? I'm pretty sure she is done. Nelli and Audi for the paint but Diew was in there some also so maybe a big?

This yr has been such a bonus season for us fans, after the defections last yr I was hoping for .500 this yr has been so much more than that and to get to watch a team that likes to play together is so much fun. It's been a treat knowing we have multiple players who can step up and keep us in it

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Do we need someone to replace Hannah? I'm pretty sure she is done. Nelli and Audi for the paint but Diew was in there some also so maybe a big?

This yr has been such a bonus season for us fans, after the defections last yr I was hoping for .500 this yr has been so much more than that and to get to watch a team that likes to play together is so much fun. It's been a treat knowing we have multiple players who can step up and keep us in it
I’m thinking Tanke might be that replacement. Williams could fill the Diew spot.