• Keep the Cy-Hawk Series.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • End it.

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
With the imminent demise of the Big 12 and the apparent relegation of ISU to a 'smaller' conference let's take UI at their word and carve out our own independent identity by ending the CY-Hawk series. With all that has transpired (Barta's comments, BOR lack of support etc) it is time to put an end to this travesty.

Sick of ISU trying to define itself in relation to the UI. Sick of listening to a bunch of elitist snobs trying to diminish ISU no matter what the outcome of any game or season is. This is as good a time as any for a clean break with the past and that includes this series. Hopefully KU, KSU, MU and ISU will hang together and head off to a new conference. We've been pretending for too long that beating Iowa on the field would really result in some change of perception within this state. It hasn't and it never will. End the series and move on.

Last edited:

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Yeah Danny Boy..........U-B-Rite......

Just for the record I was a cyclone fan for 15 years before the series with ioa ever started and I didnt miss'em then and I wont miss'em now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Riddance to all squawk fans and when Nebbie joins the big 10 I will be cheering em on the beat those punka**es from ioa !!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Us

Become a patron