Alert: ES TAS - Now CycloneFanatic.com's Exclusive Campustown Bar

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I love Es Tas early, not so much late. The set up really makes it hard to move or breathe in there and both of them are important to me. Having said that I think it would be great for a game watch as their food is good and you don't need to move while watching the game.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
Haven't been to Es Tas since they moved. I went to Club 8 a few times (Anyone remember the "Bladder Busters"?), and I can imagine they must have a lot more room now. What is the TV situation like? This probably goes without saying, but will they have audio over the speakers as well?

Sounds like a good time, I might have to venture away from my usual game watch spot (Welch Ave. Station) to see what it's all about.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Haven't been to Es Tas since they moved. I went to Club 8 a few times (Anyone remember the "Bladder Busters"?), and I can imagine they must have a lot more room now. What is the TV situation like? This probably goes without saying, but will they have audio over the speakers as well?

Sounds like a good time, I might have to venture away from my usual game watch spot (Welch Ave. Station) to see what it's all about.

They have a ton of TV's now and yes, the audio will be on. You should swing by simply due to the fact that they support this website. Plus, they have great food with an awesome atmosphere.