ESPN being ESPN on the Big XII again

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Texas and OU will start hating having to listen to the bama, GA and FLA love and how they are predicated to win the conference.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
JFC, guys. It's one writer's opinion. It's not like either of those guys he mentioned are nobodies, and according to Vegas insider, both have better odds to win the Heisman than anyone on Iowa State. Not every article on the college football season has to mention the Cyclones, or is evidence of some coordinated effort to bring us down. Being thin skinned isn't a good look on any fanbase.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
JFC, guys. It's one writer's opinion. It's not like either of those guys he mentioned are nobodies, and according to Vegas insider, both have better odds to win the Heisman than anyone on Iowa State. Not every article on the college football season has to mention the Cyclones, or is evidence of some coordinated effort to bring us down. Being thin skinned isn't a good look on any fanbase.

A large portion of clone fans on here also see ISU as being a victim constantly. Its weird.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
BTW, last night I watched CBSSports Network's "Inside Collge Football", which I always enjoy. Brian Jones (former UCLA / Texas player), picked Iowa State for the CFB Playoff and Breece Hall as one of his 3 Heisman Finalists. This is an enjoyable NATIONAL show that doesn't get too spinnish. It's on Tuesday Nights at 8 pm Central during the season.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
It's typical pander to the bluebloods crap...those guys aren't slouches but we just gotta show it on the field. Heisman is obviously a great award, but I want wins.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
What about the composition of Texas's team, losings its best lineman and starting a new QB for the first time in years, suggests that Robinson will have Heisman level success? I mean I'm sure Hudson Card will be great or something....

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

I think we have an ESPN sleeper cell in our midst :cool:

royhobbs

Oct 8, 2019
the Life of an older Cyclones fan................ scared for national attention, then upset when none is given. :)

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
What about the composition of Texas's team, losings its best lineman and starting a new QB for the first time in years, suggests that Robinson will have Heisman level success? I mean I'm sure Hudson Card will be great or something....
Vegas seems to think he has a better shot than anyone on Iowa State.

Do I think that Breece Hall or Brock Purdy will be better than him this year? Yes I do. But it's not some travesty of justice for a sportswriter to think that Robinson will be a Heisman contender. Clearly the odds makers believe in him.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Insecure conspiracy theorists. Makes our fan base look like ******* morons. The MAGA version of college football fans. It's embarrassing.

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
BTW, last night I watched CBSSports Network's "Inside Collge Football", which I always enjoy. Brian Jones (former UCLA / Texas player), picked Iowa State for the CFB Playoff and Breece Hall as one of his 3 Heisman Finalists. This is an enjoyable NATIONAL show that doesn't get too spinnish. It's on Tuesday Nights at 8 pm Central during the season.
Sounds like my show going forward. Not going to click any of the ESPN stuff. For our ESPN game, I'll watch the game action but no pre-game, no halftime.