ESPN BPI

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Also there is a story about how Frank Martin used to moonlight as a bouncer in Miami, which is hilarious and makes perfect sense.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Yet we're number 12 in the ESPN power rankings and 3rd best team in the Big 12. I suppose ESPN is predicting a mediocre conference season for us. Boycott time.

DiehardClone

Jan 29, 2014
I blame all of this on Seth Davis! He questioned why ISU is ranked higher than that crappy team we lost to. Now ESPN says we're only an 8 seed! The Big Dance is only three months away! And now we might have to play Kentucky in the first round! I'M ANGRY AND I'M NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE!!!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I blame all of this on Seth Davis! He questioned why ISU is ranked higher than that crappy team we lost to. Now ESPN says we're only an 8 seed! The Big Dance is only three months away! And now we might have to play Kentucky in the first round! I'M ANGRY AND I'M NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE!!!

And if we don't beat Drake by 40, we're on the bubble!:swoon::swoon::swoon:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
And if we don't beat Drake by 40, we're on the bubble!:swoon::swoon::swoon:
Seriously we need to trounce UMKC and Southern and MVS and Drake. It is if you want to be ranked/rated higher. The days of just winning games is gone for Fred. He has a rep to maintain. Or else we need a tougher schedule in non conference.

UNIPantherFan

Dec 4, 2013
Ames, IA
LOL! The BPI this early is a complete joke.
No way if the NCAA Tournament started today would UNI be a 6-seed and ISU be an 8-seed. In all honesty, ISU would likely be a 3 or 4 seed and UNI would likely be in the 8, 9, or 10 seed range.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
No more Southern or UMKC games needed. We need to upgrade next year. If we lose to a Western Kentucky or Western Michigan, it is still better than losing to Southern or UMKC.

Help Support Us

Become a patron