ESPN Events Invitational - We Will Challenge

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
It is 12 days until the portal opens and we still have a ways to go to hit the $600,000 WeWill goal. With that said, I was thinking we could crowdsource our efforts over Thanksgiving weekend in a way that corresponds with the basketball team's success in Orlando.

The Challenge: For each basketball game, simply match each level below

A. Win = $10 for every win at the tournament
AND
B. Point total of Cyclone's leading scorer each game = $__

For example, if the Cyclones win on Thursday and Milan leads us with 17 points that's $10 + $17 = $27

You can fulfill this donation by Venmo @wewillclub OR directly online https://www.wewillcollective.com/

A reminder that all donations through the end of the year are doubled dollar for dollar up to $300k!

We can bring many of our most impactful players back next season just like Will McDonald and TJ Tampa in previous years. However, we NEED to be proactive these next two weeks and get ahead of this. You can make a difference in our future. Go Cyclones!

Last edited:

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
It is 12 days until the portal opens (for football) and we still have a ways to go to hit the $600,000 WeWill goal. With that said, I was thinking we could crowdsource our efforts over Thanksgiving weekend in a way that corresponds with the basketball team's success in Orlando.

The Challenge: For each basketball game, match which ever is highest...
A. The point total of our leading scorer
OR
B. Cyclone margin of victory

You can then fulfill this donation by Venmo @wewillclub OR directly online https://www.wewillcollective.com/

A reminder that all donations through the end of the year are doubled dollar for dollar up to $300k!

We can bring many of our most impactful players back next season just like Will McDonald and TJ Tampa in previous years. However, we NEED to be proactive these next two weeks and get ahead of this. You can make a difference in our future. Go Cyclones!

Another option. I donated last time we had matching funds. I will donate $1.00 for every point scored by the men in the 3 games. Hope we score over 250 points.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Love to see something like this similar to what those on the wrestling board have done for some time

Reactions: CyPunch

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I don't follow the wrestling board. Can you expand on what they have been doing? Thx

It varies by the event type of thing but $X for wins, $Y for bonus points $Z for pins or some sort with everyone participating donating to the CRTC or maybe now the wrestling NIL fund.

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
It varies by the event type of thing but $X for wins, $Y for bonus points $Z for pins or some sort with everyone participating donating to the CRTC or maybe now the wrestling NIL fund.

Love this. Modified the challenge to $10 per win plus a match in dollar amount of points for our leading scorer.

Example: If the Cyclones win Thursday and Milan leads us with 17 points, that's $10 + $17 = $27

Last edited:
Reactions: wxman1

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Thank you all! This is very cool and timely! Appreciate your support very much.

IST8CIVILENGR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2011
Pittsburg, KS
What recurring amountgets you premium subscription on here at the same time? I’ve heard Blum and Williams talk about it on pods but can never remember. I already do a monthly but with the match it’s time to up it and add a one time donation after this tourney.

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Another option. I donated last time we had matching funds. I will donate $1.00 for every point scored by the men in the 3 games. Hope we score over 250 points.
That is $68 dollars I will donate after game 1.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
What recurring amountgets you premium subscription on here at the same time? I’ve heard Blum and Williams talk about it on pods but can never remember. I already do a monthly but with the match it’s time to up it and add a one time donation after this tourney.
$50 per month on the WeWill Club side.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Help Support Us

Become a patron