Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
steps:
1: download the app called WatchESPN
2: click on "choose provider"
3: find directv
4: log into your online directv account. If you don't have one you can go here to sign up www.directv.com/register.com

Thanks- this might be a problem, as my Directv online account is tied to a previous time I had it, and I've beaten my head on the wall trying to get it changed.

ISUCYCLONE09

Jan 4, 2015
Des Moines
Good question...or Playstation Network?
Yes. I have both a Xbox one and PS4 and they both use the same ESPN app.

Xbox one instructions:
1: download the ESPN app
2: find and open the ESPN app, i recomend pining it to your home screen.
3: once you open the app just click on your options button (the small upper right button on your controller)
4: log into your online DirecTV account.

PS4 instructions:
There is none. PS4 doesn't have the app. yet......

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
Anybody try this yet? I got the app and logged in ok but I get an error when trying to play the video that says "a network error occurred when communicating with the provider's authorization service."

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Anybody try this yet? I got the app and logged in ok but I get an error when trying to play the video that says "a network error occurred when communicating with the provider's authorization service."
I get the same message ... To lazy to research it though.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it and it now works for me.

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
Cool news. Unfortunately, I canceled DirecTV last week and moved to Sling TV. Good news is I still get WatchESPN w/ Sling for about $70 less per month.