ESPN mag subscription deal

Dormeezy

Nov 2, 2006
Cedar Rapids
$3.33 x 12 = $40 >>>> $5

Nedrick, thanks for the heads up. That's a pretty insane deal, I don't know how they can afford things like that. I think I'll probably have to order a subscription - heck, it's only 5 bucks!

danrog

Jan 19, 2008
Seattle
Hate to spoil your find but here's a much better deal:

If you sign up for ESPN insider you get ESPN the mag for just $3.33 a month PLUS access to all the insider stuff on ESPN.com: https://r.espn.go.com/espn/signup/step1

I got a deal online for $8 for espn the mag for 3 years or something ridiculous awhile back. If you have a subscription to the magazine, you get insider access on espn.com along with it. You should not be paying for both.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
OK I feel stupid now, maybe I should have read that better but $5 a year is insane. I thought it was $5 a month. Anyways I already get the mag with my insider account which I think is a pretty good deal still. I'm not too impressed with the Mag either really. I think Sporting News is the best sports mag out there even over SI right now.

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
I bought this before and never actually ended up reading it most the time because I had already got most the information from the web site

But at the same time for $5 it is almost worth it to subscribe again

Last edited:

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Did the $5 for a year, not going to complain about that one.

conmebol

Apr 11, 2006
I'll try to post it to this site the next time.

I just keep renewing my subscription everytime there is a deal. So I probably have it for the next 7-8 years.

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Thanks for the heads up! I've been off espn insider for about a year, but now that basketball is doing good, it seems I want to read all the insider articles. This is a great way to get back in.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
The downside is they actually send you ESPN the magazine in the mail each week/month whatever it is. I got it "free" a while back when I had to get rid of some airline miles or something. The magazine is the worst piece of crap I have ever read. It ended up going directly to the recycle bin most times.