ESPN+ Replays

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Not a full game replay, but basically is a reader’s digest version of the game (about 22 min long).

People can say what they want to defend refs, but what was the deal in the last 3 minutes, after a Texas made baskets of the refs holding the ball until Texas got set up in their trap? Then that call at 1:55 left when Carr lunges his body forward while shoving the defender 5 feet off the floor. These guys should never be allowed to do another D1 game. And people have the gall to say refs don’t dictate the game? The ball holding alone after a Texas made basket should be enough to discount this crew from ever doing another game.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
How the hell do I watch a replay of the Texas game on ESPN+? I'm searching all over the GD app, but can't find it.

Edit: found it, but what a ******* pain
I don’t get how we’ve had two games in a row not on tv…. Where BOTH TEAMS are ranked. How does that happen??

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone06

mkadl

Mar 17, 2006
Cornfield
People can say what they want to defend refs, but what was the deal in the last 3 minutes, after a Texas made baskets of the refs holding the ball until Texas got set up in their trap? Then that call at 1:55 left when Carr lunges his body forward while shoving the defender 5 feet off the floor. These guys should never be allowed to do another D1 game. And people have the gall to say refs don’t dictate the game? The ball holding alone after a Texas made basket should be enough to discount this crew from ever doing another game.

Baylor is a team that will touch (deflect) a ball after a made basket when they are in a dogfight near the end of a half. I have seen it for years.
Rarely called

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Baylor is a team that will touch (deflect) a ball after a made basket when they are in a dogfight near the end of a half. I have seen it for years.
Rarely called
Yeah the play yesterday when a UT player tipped the ball to the ref after a made basket and his teammate stepped in front of the ref and intercepted the ball, held it for a beat and then dropped it a couple of steps from the ref should have been a warning. Everyone who presses tends to get a little creative with holding up the ball so they can get set up, but that one should have been a warning, no question.

Reactions: CnG and CY88CE11