ESPN Way Too Early Top 25

ZorkClone

Nov 12, 2019
WBB Top 25 Link

Big 12 (and future Big 12) notables

5. Utah - I've not watched them at all, so not much to say. Looks like they have some good young players so I will keep my eye on them for next year.

14 Baylor - Pretty surprised at this one. I agree that Littlepage-Buggs is a good player and we know Fritz (ugh...) is a good player. Top 25 seems a little premature. Niki is no Mulkey. I am glad to only have to play them at home.

19 Texas - Actually, surprised to see them ranked lower than Baylor. Texas seemed all around the better team last year.

22 Colorado- Looks like this is a case of some good veteran players making a last run of it. Sounds familiar...

24 Kansas State - Interesting pick here. Ayoka Lee will be a beast, but they really struggled last year at times. I just don't see them being in the top 25 at the end of the year.

Reactions: acoustimac

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
WBB Top 25 Link

Big 12 (and future Big 12) notables

5. Utah - I've not watched them at all, so not much to say. Looks like they have some good young players so I will keep my eye on them for next year.

14 Baylor - Pretty surprised at this one. I agree that Littlepage-Buggs is a good player and we know Fritz (ugh...) is a good player. Top 25 seems a little premature. Niki is no Mulkey. I am glad to only have to play them at home.

19 Texas - Actually, surprised to see them ranked lower than Baylor. Texas seemed all around the better team last year.

22 Colorado- Looks like this is a case of some good veteran players making a last run of it. Sounds familiar...

24 Kansas State - Interesting pick here. Ayoka Lee will be a beast, but they really struggled last year at times. I just don't see them being in the top 25 at the end of the year.

Baylor - Adds Blackwell (injury) and Edwards (transfer issues) who missed last year. Both were very good in the SEC and proven high caliber P6 level players. Edwards averaged 16.8 points, 8.4 rebounds her last year at Kentucky and Blackwell averaged 14.5 points, 11.0 rebounds at Missouri. Think their ranking is based a lot on them being in the lineup for 2023-24.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Baylor is a wait and see project. Lots of talent but questionable coaching. Texas will be Texas. Likely to lose some head scratchers. KSU is also a big question mark. Not so great last year and I wonder ho much better health-wise she will be. I wish he the best, except against the sisters.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron