F*CK IOWA

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
Kirk said he had no idea where his son Brian lived. Kirk said he didn't know his best friend, Mr. Doyle, was a major racist. Kirk thinks his son Brian is a good offensive coordinator. Do you need more evidence that Kirk either blatantly lies or is a moron?
What about Kirk's description of how Cooper DeJean runs?

I'm not sure if it's a worse look that the head coach is contemptuous enough to give answers this ridiculous, or the fanbase is so dumb, they believe this stuff/expect the rest of us to.

• Winner
Reactions: GT25Ump and BCClone

Cyghhh

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2022
Pain!! Lots of pain and anguish for Iowa. I hope Harbaugh keeps the gas pedal floored the entire game.
I don't think he will. If he can get a decent lead and the defense is basically shutting down Iowa's "offense" he's going to want to save his guys from getting injured before the CFP

• Agree
Reactions: fcclone

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Heard on two different podcasts it’s not a forgone conclusion DeJean is NFL bound. I find it hard to believe but I know he loves being a Hawk.

Reactions: GoHawks

Cmonwhatarewedoinghereman

Jul 26, 2023
Heard on two different podcasts it’s not a forgone conclusion DeJean is NFL bound. I find it hard to believe but I know he loves being a Hawk.
Not sure why he would stay. If he’s any good he’ll make a lot of money in the NFL. If iowa has that kind of NIL money they should sprinkle some of that on the offense

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Not sure why he would stay. If he’s any good he’ll make a lot of money in the NFL. If iowa has that kind of NIL money they should sprinkle some of that on the offense
Can you imagine the outrage in Iowa *****y if the offensive productivity jumps once the fat diaper rash toddler is gone? All those years of wondering how good they could have been without daddy hiring his turd son.

Reactions: Jdk

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Can you imagine the outrage in Iowa *****y if the offensive productivity jumps once the fat diaper rash toddler is gone? All those years of wondering how good they could have been without daddy hiring his turd son.
I hope it gets worse just so they can set a new all time record for bad offense.

• Agree
Reactions: Jdk and nrg4isu

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I'm not expecting a huge jump at all. The offense hasn't changed a whole lot in 25 years no matter who the OC has been. Just hoping they can be inside the 100 instead of outside of it.

Reactions: 1776 and 7Got6

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois

I want to see Dana Holgerson go there. Iowa try to play the air raid with their current players that aren't suited for it. For that to fail and then the fanbase be convinced that the only way is to play "Iowa Football" for the rest of eternity. Them have a Nebraska-like sequence of failed coaches all the while patting themselves on the back thinking they're supposed to be something special.

• Creative
Reactions: 1776

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Would love to know their sources because it seems like a very small chance he even considers coming back.

• Agree
Reactions: 7Got6

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Hopefully some of the fringe NFL guys use their covid year. Higgins especially. Castro has probably played himself into the late mid rounds so I doubt he stays.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron