Fales returning to SoundOff and WHO-TV

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Fales Returns!

Keith just announced Andy Fales will be returning to Soundoff next week. I can't wait!

Oh, and when can I buy my "best of Heather" DVD?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Re: Fales returning to SoundOff and WHO....cya Heather!

Has CR confimed yet?!? jk Heather wasnt bad, especially for a woman. She really knows sports and did well, but it'll be great to have Andy back. Maybe he can get a radio show on KXNO too.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
So this is just like Keith moving from WOI -> WHO.. He had to take the balance of the year off, and then could start Jan 1. Must be no compete clauses.

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Re: Fales returning to SoundOff and WHO....cya Heather!

Has CR confimed yet?!? jk Heather wasnt bad, especially for a woman. She really knows sports and did well, but it'll be great to have Andy back. Maybe he can get a radio show on KXNO too.

No confirmation on CR yet and I haven't got a text message from Rivals yet. :wink:

I'll keep my phone by my side for ya.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Fales has been working at the KC station still and will be until the end of the day tomorrow. When he first publicly announced he was coming back to Des Moines he said he was still going to work in KC until the end of the year.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
Heather was in a real, real tough spot. No one could replace Andy in that show. She did her best in an impossible situation.

That being said, Andy is Andy, and I am stoked to have him back in the market, as a fan of his show, and as a friend.

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Heather was in a real, real tough spot. No one could replace Andy in that show. She did her best in an impossible situation.

That being said, Andy is Andy, and I am stoked to have him back in the market, as a fan of his show, and as a friend.

I couldn't agree more!!!

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
THIS IS AWESOME!!!

packers won
twister sisters won
men won
andy fales is coming back
only thing left out really is a "new commit"

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I actually just added soundoff back to my tivo. I removed it a few weeks after Heather started, it just got boring.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I removed soundoff from my mind about 5 years ago when the round guy left.. A bunch of know-nothings pretending to know about sports. Sorry but Murphy and Fales do not know much about the national sport scene. Add worthless callers and you have the worst hour of sports on sundays

Last edited:

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
Too bad for Heather, she tried her best.

Round guy was not funny, nor ever will be.

Glad to see Andy back.