Family friendly hotels/areas in Nashville, Louisville, and Denver.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Got a few trips/vacations scheduled in the next 6 months and are looking for good places to stay in the above cities. Not looking to break the bank but don’t want to end up in and area of town that isn’t the safest (might be the most important). Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Got a few trips/vacations scheduled in the next 6 months and are looking for good places to stay in the above cities. Not looking to break the bank but don’t want to end up in and area of town that isn’t the safest (might be the most important). Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Denver... several years ago we stayed downtown at a hotel by the 16th St. Mall, two teen daughters with a friend each. At that time was a great place to stay, tons of shopping, restaurants, etc. Then last year we stayed there again with daughters, and I'm not sure what specifically has happened, but the whole 16th St. Mall area has turned into a smelly dump. Lots of homeless tents, smell of urine pretty much everywhere. Maybe someone from Denver can correct me, maybe it's always been that way? But we noticed a big, big difference and if I were going to Denver with the fam again I'm definitely not staying around there.

Reactions: clone4life82

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Holiday INN Vanderbilt. Stayed there last month. Another positive. 2.50 Pabst at their bar/restaurant. Shuttle will take you to the far end of broadway, which is what you basically are on. We would walk the 2 1/3 miles back after the bars also.

zeke

Apr 11, 2006
Gaylord Hotel in Nashville