Fans In the Stands and in the Tailgating Lots

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
So I can video a guy's penis while he pissing in the parking lot?
You might want to be sure the guy is an adult first?

Make sure you escalate a bad situation in the stands 10 feet away from you by pulling out your phone for a lengthy period. Guy next to me did take a picture of the three goons when he thought they were going to hit an older woman trying to get them to stop being so offensive.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
All fan bases have asshats. Are there more during game week, probably.

Glad that you now understand me. This world is overflowing with snowflakes.

Most either grew up around Ames or went to school at ISU. It's more about being Iowans and striking up a conversation. I don't take it as insult and get immediately defensive.
Yeah you’re right. Us and all these other fan bases that have zero allegiance to eachother at all that all find hawk fans to be ridiculous ass holes must all be totally wrong.

May 7, 2020
You said you don’t run away after yelling it (I’m assuming yelling and not just saying since most yell it), that is a rare thing.

Most act like the drunk girls on the commercials for girls gone wild. Yelling, jumping a little and waving. Then they run away.
I don't believe that most people yell it like drunk girls, jumping a little, waving, and then run away.

I say it in a normal tone since I am just trying to initiate some friendly banter.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
You might want to be sure the guy is an adult first?

Make sure you escalate a bad situation in the stands 10 feet away from you by pulling out your phone for a lengthy period. Guy next to me did take a picture of the three goons when he thought they were going to hit an older woman trying to get them to stop being so offensive.
I’m surprised that guy survived.

May 7, 2020
Yeah you’re right. Us and all these other fan bases that have zero allegiance to eachother at all that all find hawk fans to be ridiculous ass holes must all be totally wrong.
Please show me where I said you were totally wrong. I do remember saying that all fans have asshats and there are probably more during game week. I do think that there is some exaggerating going on.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't believe that most people yell it like drunk girls, jumping a little, waving, and then run away.

I say it in a normal tone since I am just trying to initiate some friendly banter.
You don’t want to believe it but it is generally true. Maybe the jump was a little added but they yell, pump their fists and take off. I’ve seen it so much I actually start laughing as it happens.

• Creative
Reactions: 1776

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Someone on CF has a signature that says "Fat, drunk, and Hawkeye is no way to go through life.."

You could also amend that by simply saying, "Hawkeye is no way to go through life.."

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Easiest example.
But you think Hawkeyes don't yell, be demonstrative and take off. You are trying to say that most just walk up and cordially say go hawks. Even while you admit to not having lived in Iowa for awhile. Then you say it's creative when we mention the reason people dislike the hawkeyes is their doucher fans. I live on the Minny border and that is said all the time. They can't stand the fans. Neither can the Nebraska and Wisconsion people I run into for business runs.

Reactions: VeloClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Easiest example.
Yeah, good point. I mean, my daughter has been to dozens and dozens of ISU events through the years and never has never had obscenities yelled at her, nor been whistled at (she's in middle school), and seen another man's c*ck and balls but I will go ahead just tell her the fact that we were playing Iowa the day that all happened was simply a coincidence.

• Wow
Reactions: NWICY and VeloClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yeah, good point. I mean, my daughter has been to dozens and dozens of ISU events through the years and never has never had obscenities yelled at her, been whistled at (she's in middle school), and seen another man's c*ck and balls but I will go ahead just tell her the fact that we were playing Iowa the day that all happened was simply a coincidence.
Young hawkeye male fans love cat calling. I don't know if the women like it, but I would guess they don't, but I'm not female so I can't answer that.

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
You one that yells and takes off? I figured you did some mime type thing, like a real life gif.
I don't usually mingle w/ peasants and pillocks. Plus, I'm usually too busy urinating in public or having the audacity to fall asleep in a chair in front of my camper.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Young hawkeye male fans love cat calling. I don't know if the women like it, but I would guess they don't, but I'm not female so I can't answer that.
Also, I'm no prude and enjoy some well timed and used cussing so I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out but there was an unbelievably high amount of Iowa shirts that said "b*tch" or "f*ck" on them. My kids started picking up on them as well. I only saw a couple "F*ck Iowa" on them but there were all kinds of the other. Iowa fans are a very high, high-class bunch.

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
giphy.gif