Chris Johnson
Willis McGahee

I'm thinking Brown, Johnson, and Slaton

I also need to start 3 of these WR's:

Dwayne Bowe
Kevin Walter
Hines Ward
Randy Moss

I'm scared to use Ward with Santonio Holmes sitting out, but Bowe is matching up against a tough TB secondary.

Thoughts?

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I need some serious help this week. I need to start 3 of the four RB's:

Ronnie Brown
Steve Slaton
Chris Johnson
Willis McGahee

I'm thinking Brown, Johnson, and Slaton

I also need to start 3 of these WR's:

Dwayne Bowe
Kevin Walter
Hines Ward
Randy Moss

I'm scared to use Ward with Santonio Holmes sitting out, but Bowe is matching up against a tough TB secondary.

Thoughts?

Slaton is up against a tough Vikings front ... and you're kinda doubling up you bet that the Vikes give up a ton of yards by starting him and Walter.

Definately Brown ... big day coming.

I not a McGahee fan and would consider sitting him since he's dinged up and the Baltimore offense is still gelling.

As for WR's I'd totally sit Ward. But you could make a case for sitting Walter ... I'd lock in Bowe and Moss.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Walter is nothing now that Andre Johnson is back to his normal self.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
Slaton is up against a tough Vikings front ... and you're kinda doubling up you bet that the Vikes give up a ton of yards by starting him and Walter.

Definately Brown ... big day coming.

I not a McGahee fan and would consider sitting him since he's dinged up and the Baltimore offense is still gelling.

As for WR's I'd totally sit Ward. But you could make a case for sitting Walter ... I'd lock in Bowe and Moss.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen mentioned that the Ravens will be rotating McGahee, Ray Rice, and Le'Ron McClain today.

Ahman Green is out so Slaton will get almost all the carries today.

Kevin Walter had a decent game last week (70 yds, 2 TD). The Vikings main focus is on Andre Johnson so Walter could have a decent day.

Last edited: