NSCR: Fantasy Nascar?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
***Fantasy Nascar 2014***

If your interested, go to this website (you may need to register):

NASCAR Fantasy Games

Scroll near the bottom, find "Fantasy Live" and click "Play Now." There, you should be able to pick a name for your team. Then, it will ask you to join a league, or create your own. Join this league:

League Name: Cyclone Fanatic

Password: hawkssuck

You should be signed in right away.

Technically, you can create 5 teams. Lets not do that yet though.

If we can get 25 people in this, the group will be eligible for prizes all season long.

Last edited:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I liked the ESPN one from last year that was all budget-related and you could use drivers as much as you wanted.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Emailed ESPN asking about Fantasy Nascar. They confirmed they will not be offering it this year, but "suggest downloading ESPN Streak for the Cash to keep my interest in Nascar!"

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Interesting. Never done this. Hows it work?

I did one like this. Each driver was worth X, and their value went up/down each week depending on how they did. There was a 'salary cap'. You could go over the cap, but if you had expensive drivers and you wanted to trade scrubs around you couldn't trade unless you brought your total team salary under the cap. It was fun (only because I won)

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I'd play. As has already been mentioned, I also looked for the ESPN site we used last year but couldn't find it. I like the salary cap game better, but will settle for what's available.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
If your interested, go to this website (you may need to register):

NASCAR Fantasy Games

Scroll near the bottom, find "Fantasy Live" and click "Play Now." There, you should be able to pick a name for your team. Then, it will ask you to join a league, or create your own. Join this league:

League Name: Cyclone Fanatic

Password: hawkssuck

You should be signed in right away.

Technically, you can create 5 teams. Lets not do that yet though.

If we can get 25 people in this, the group will be eligible for prizes all season long.