Fantasy Never Again

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I caught a program on 1600AM last week and some guys, I have no idea who they were, were talking about fantasy football and some players that burned them this year and that they would "never" draft again. Mine would be Cordarrelle Patterson. Was supposed to be a good year after a solid rookie season, but just disappeared. He was my 3rd WR, so it wasn't a stretch on draft day to take him there. Anyone else with any "never agains"?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Andre Ellington. Guy rode the "questionable" train all season long before finally going out on IR. Too injury prone to be a reliable option.

Another vote for any Patriot wide receiver. I had both Edelman and LaFell on my team this year, and it was a coinflip on which one was actually going to get production in any given week. When they were on, they had great games, but would completely disappear in others.

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
I didn't have really anyone I wouldn't consider drafting again. Only one of my guys got put on IR this year (Spiller) and he was my flex. I guess I wouldn't draft Zach Ertz next year.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I said never again when I had Romo last year. I took Newton over Romo this year. F.M.L.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Andre Ellington. Guy rode the "questionable" train all season long before finally going out on IR. Too injury prone to be a reliable option.

Another vote for any Patriot wide receiver. I had both Edelman and LaFell on my team this year, and it was a coinflip on which one was actually going to get production in any given week. When they were on, they had great games, but would completely disappear in others.

Ellington was legitimately injured and played through it, and produced. He would have been a stud, if he didn't have that injury (forgot exactly what the injury was, something with his foot I think), but it was something that was known to be an issue and linger all season. It wasn't until he jacked up his hip before he was put on IR. He should be a beast next year.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Spiller
Matthews
Torrey Smith

I havent drafted these guys for a couple years now. Way too inconsistent and or injured all the time.

Also, DeMarco Murray

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I'll also throw in Jordan Reed. Guy is never, ever healthy for more than a few games in a row.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Andrew Luck
Calvin Johnson
Matt Forte
Oh wait, I'm doing this wrong... That was my foundation that led me to a 10-3 record only to lose in the playoffs because of that jaggoff Cutler throwing a junk touchdown with 30 seconds left when they were being crushed a couple Mondays ago. Stupid FFL.

But I'll go with Monte Ball...