Far better effort, no moral victories

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Yeah, I was a bit worried about him, glad he came back out. Interested to hear an injury update on him.

Craig not once, but twice took the ball strong to the hoop into a double team, scored both times (IIRC, got the and one on one of those). This has to keep happening, an absolute must. I'm ****** it took him this long to do it, but again, all is fine as long as he keeps doing it.

Was it a knee or ankle injury?

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
It will be interesting to see how the team has grown from last year. There were good efforts last year in conference play, but that effort was not consistent. ISU could do very will this year in the Big 12 if they can find a way to bring a consistent, strong effort to each game. You really can't take nights off in the Big 12.

Reactions: ISUFan22

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
Agree with the post. Loved watching this team all night last night. Showed good hustle and teamwork. The one downfall I saw last night was Brackins not touching the ball enough in the second half. There were times down the court that he never touched the ball and we throw up a bad shot. The more he gets the ball the better everything else will be. Kansas will not like coming to town. That could be a very good victory for us.