Farmageddon

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Has anyone seen Kansas State play this year? I wanted to watch the Baylor @ KState game but I had to work that night and didnt get around to watching it.

It seems like they've been competitive for the most part. Judging from the stats it looks like Bill Snyder is using their QB Joe Hubener like he did with Colin Klein.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Just like tree in a force, this rivalry does not matter is no one is watching....

I think ISU has a pretty good shot to get K State at their place this weekend. K State has survived this game too many times in the past decade. If ISU runs the ball like they did against Oklahoma State I like their chances.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Their QB can't throw, kind of like Texas. I like our odds.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
All I know is that I'll be drunk off fireball in Manhattan.

Manhattan is a good time for tailgating. Not as good as our setup IMO but not bad, and the fans are nice too. I wish I could be there but I have a wedding to go to.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Has anyone seen Kansas State play this year? I wanted to watch the Baylor @ KState game but I had to work that night and didnt get around to watching it.

It seems like they've been competitive for the most part. Judging from the stats it looks like Bill Snyder is using their QB Joe Hubener like he did with Colin Klein.
In their Thursday night special versus Baylor, they made some hay with their patented "pop" pass. An excellent innovation from the Old Man that keeps the defense guessing. It would be a great wrinkle for Lanning given his running prowess. Here is a clip from K-State's bowl game where it was used against Michigan:
[video=youtube;yQkwtM-GS2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQkwtM-GS2E[/video]

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
In their Thursday night special versus Baylor, they made some hay with their patented "pop" pass. An excellent innovation from the Old Man that keeps the defense guessing. It would be a great wrinkle for Lanning given his running prowess. Here is a clip from K-State's bowl game where it was used against Michigan:

Theyve got us with that a few times over the years

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA

I feel like Joel Lanning would be the type of QB to do well at this.

cyclonestans

Dec 20, 2013
Iowa
Thought they announced the game was at 11? I am going and now the bottom ticker is saying it is at 2:30...does anyone know for sure?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Best place to get tix for ISU fans going? We have 3 in my group. Don't care about it being a good seat, would prefer visitor's section.