Who's a better QB

• Fat Stanley

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Pat Mahomes

Votes: 94 87.0%

• Total voters

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Twins has officially been broken. It's sad.

We are seeing first hand what happens to a person when they obsess daily non stop over their rival for 8 or 9 years. It is a pretty sad sight.

Twins, I"m serious here, the first step to recovery is to admit you have an obsession/problem. If this sad, sad thread doesn't show you that, I don't know if anything ever will.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Mahomes did not impress me all that much in college, aside from his clear physical gifts. Huge arm, and sometimes did completely amazing things. Stanley also did not impress me all that much in college (nothing more to add there).
Mahomes had a garbage team. Stanley had a good team with a boring offense. Two totally different reasons.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I haven't seen, but has anyone discussed why the Vikings drafted him when they already had 3 quarterbacks?

Evidently the OC thought he was worth wasting a pick on. Spielman has made comments on the attributes he liked for each of their picks, but I've seen nothing from Rick on Stanley.
Stanley won't make the practice squad when they get him live and see he has no lateral movement against a pro DL.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Fitzy also went to Harvard & has a melon on par with Bigfoot.
He looks like McGregor's older and more drunk brother:
nbc_nfl_fitzpatrickpresserv3_180916.jpg

Reactions: Rockymtcy

DodgerHawki

Apr 1, 2009
Mahomes did not impress me all that much in college, aside from his clear physical gifts. Huge arm, and sometimes did completely amazing things. Stanley also did not impress me all that much in college (nothing more to add there).

The real question is how Kliff Kingsbury managed to parlay having a losing record in college with Patrick Mahomes as his QB into a head coach job with an NFL team. Truly amazing.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You think I have multiple accounts on here? FWIW I voted for Mahomes because I'm not an idiot

I have no idea if you have alts on here. I'd think not, but it is hard to put anything past you really. I can't even begin to imagine the skill and effort it takes to obsess about your rival all day, every day for the past 8 or 9 years. So that makes me just assume you are doing many, many more things that are well beyond us common folks understanding.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I have no idea if you have alts on here. I'd think not, but it is hard to put anything past you really. I can't even begin to imagine the skill and effort it takes to obsess about your rival all day, every day for the past 8 or 9 years. So that makes me just assume you are doing many, many more things that are well beyond us common folks understanding.

I've had one and only one account here for over a decade

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron