• Miller Lite

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Michelob Light (or Golden Light)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

cydline2cydline

Sep 17, 2011
Altoonaville
Which is your favorite light beer? Craft beers are good and all, but you can't drink those all day. Which beer is your go to for all-day drinking? I think it will be cool to see what Cyclone Nation prefers.

Let me know if I need to add any...

Last edited:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Off your list, I went with Michelob.

But there are definitely craft beers that can be easily drank all day. New Belgium Shift and Founder's All Day come to mind.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Used to be Coors Light until Miller switched to the "new" old cans. I just had to try them back when it started in the spring and I haven't looked back. Kind of sad that that is what got me to switch but if you ask Miller...exactly what they wanted and they are killing it right now.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Used to be Coors Light until Miller switched to the "new" old cans. I just had to try them back when it started in the spring and I haven't looked back. Kind of sad that that is what got me to switch but if you ask Miller...exactly what they wanted and they are killing it right now.

It's so dumb but Bud Light would be wise to do the same, the suburbs are out. It's one of those things that doesn't matter, but does.

BudLight.jpg