• Clayton Vette

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iowastatechris

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Burlington, IA
voted for jiri totally changed his game and bought in to the new system. jiri's transformation has not been easy, but it has made a world of difference for him and this team in general. credit should go to both clark and jiri both have done exactly what has been asked of them. thanks to both for sticking around when the time was tough and providing the anchor for this cyclone team.

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
Last year I would have said Wesley, but Clark has stepped it up this year. Watching Clark in the summer league I thought we were in trouble because the same Rahshon we saw last year of missing dunks and having trouble shooting was still here. But Clark is back making great shots, great defense, and adding that nice little spark when we need it most. I still wish he could get more points/game, but I'll take a player like Rahshon anyday! Our best all around player!

With that being said, when Wesley gets fully recovered I'm sure he will be back to my favorite offensive player.

clonefarmer

Apr 16, 2006
Gotta go with Rahshon for sticking around and always giving great effort. Won't be the same next year without his tip dunks. His defense was great Saturday but don't forget the big 3 he made toward the end of the game.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Rashon, he plays better D than about anyone I have ever seen.

Did you have your eyes closed while Bankhead was playing D? I'll forgive you for closing your eyes when he was on offense, but he was one of the best defenders to ever wear a Cyclone uniform.

Last edited:

necromancy

Sep 11, 2007
Des Moines, Iowa
Rahshon epitomizes everything that is great about Iowa State basketball. He's being a great leader for all of the other players and the fans as well. I'm so glad he decided to stay with this program.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Re: where is Lucca's name?

he is still on the team. Also Vette is too.

I added them - like I said originally, I just put the people who have been the main players so far in the poll. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Very tough decision: Brackins is our future, Wesley we need now... I voted Clark: past, present and well, future in a way. Future being I hope every player works as hard as he does and represents the school the way he has.