ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
This was the way a poster explained the site to me back when I first joined up:

Re: ESPN refugees

Ill get you up to speed. You are a hawkeye troll, you are not a hawkeye troll. Cheap quality Jerseys. white jerseys, gold jerseys, gold jerseys that look yellow. Jack trice throwback design idea, jack trice throwback speculation, confirmed, we won! White helmets, gold helmets, grey helmets, grey uniforms, keep blue out of our uniforms!!!!! We look like USC, USC looks like us. Worst uniforms in the country, worst city in the big 12, pat forde, worst stadium, stadium expansion, New scoreboard! Score! We dont like the posts that hold it up. SEZ, no sez, SEZ confirmed!!!! 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Alan Lazzard, Allan Lazard, Notre Dame, UNI, Concenus love JP, CPR, Hoiball. Coupons. Where are they? Build the program the right way, build it the wrong way, fran does. Transfers, transfers, transfers. Why did he have a press conference in Ames, We hate Roy (death of skype). Dougy Mcd could not play in the big 12, yes he can. Thank god greg left. Why would you hire Fred, thank god we hired fred. Fred to the nba, nope stayed, fred to the nba, nope stayed (repeat infinity) Minnesota connection, Michigan Connection. Royce White, excon, Royce White, hero, Royce White, hmmmm unsure. Good Guy (bad guy). Seems nice enough. He will be lottery, not lottery, will he be drafted? Minnesota! Boston, Rockets? Kevin Mchale. Kansas, Kansas again, Ohio State, Deandre Kane, Final Four, Rashad Vaughn for awhile, Friday Confessions, not anymore, Yoga pants, not anymore, officially sanctioned friday threads started by angie, What happend to woody, Lake Bison, Glendower Banner, You spelled it wrong, spell check nazi, Spell roads wright, politic forum opt in, opt out dont know what were yelling about, e fight, forgot kids at school, somebodys dog kills rabbits, some kid is a mall cop, todays music sucks, student section sucks, no it doesnt, back in my day, band sucks, tron sucks, inflatable entrance, entrance song, to much smoke, smoke on the water, so on and so forth.

Edit - timing is crazy. The poster who wrote this whole thing posted just above me in this thread. BMB...you were right!!!

Last edited:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames

Ill get you up to speed. You are a hawkeye troll, you are not a hawkeye troll. Cheap quality Jerseys. white jerseys, gold jerseys, gold jerseys that look yellow. Jack trice throwback design idea, jack trice throwback speculation, confirmed, we won! White helmets, gold helmets, grey helmets, grey uniforms, keep blue out of our uniforms!!!!! We look like USC, USC looks like us. Worst uniforms in the country, worst city in the big 12, pat forde, worst stadium, stadium expansion, New scoreboard! Score! We dont like the posts that hold it up. SEZ, no sez, SEZ confirmed!!!! 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Alan Lazzard, Allan Lazard, Notre Dame, UNI, Concenus love JP, CPR, Hoiball. Coupons. Where are they? Build the program the right way, build it the wrong way, fran does. Transfers, transfers, transfers. Why did he have a press conference in Ames, We hate Roy (death of skype). Dougy Mcd could not play in the big 12, yes he can. Thank god greg left. Why would you hire Fred, thank god we hired fred. Fred to the nba, nope stayed, fred to the nba, nope stayed (repeat infinity) Minnesota connection, Michigan Connection. Royce White, excon, Royce White, hero, Royce White, hmmmm unsure. Good Guy (bad guy). Seems nice enough. He will be lottery, not lottery, will he be drafted? Minnesota! Boston, Rockets? Kevin Mchale. Kansas, Kansas again, Ohio State, Deandre Kane, Final Four, Rashad Vaughn for awhile, Friday Confessions, not anymore, Yoga pants, not anymore, officially sanctioned friday threads started by angie, What happend to woody, Lake Bison, Glendower Banner, You spelled it wrong, spell check nazi, Spell roads wright, politic forum opt in, opt out dont know what were yelling about, e fight, forgot kids at school, somebodys dog kills rabbits, some kid is a mall cop, todays music sucks, student section sucks, no it doesnt, back in my day, band sucks, tron sucks, inflatable entrance, entrance song, to much smoke, smoke on the water, so on and so forth.​
Damn, that is an incredible explanation actually.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Don't remember the user name but I thought it was close to his initials. Everyone knew it was him. I think he was defending a coach.
He defended his decisions as AD. I called BS at first that it was actually Bruce but when you read his post history, it has to be him or someone related to him. I also think a mod posted that his IP address was from Louisiana which would have made sense since we has AD at Louisiana Tech at the time. I'll see if I can dig up the user name.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006

Ill get you up to speed. You are a hawkeye troll, you are not a hawkeye troll. Cheap quality Jerseys. white jerseys, gold jerseys, gold jerseys that look yellow. Jack trice throwback design idea, jack trice throwback speculation, confirmed, we won! White helmets, gold helmets, grey helmets, grey uniforms, keep blue out of our uniforms!!!!! We look like USC, USC looks like us. Worst uniforms in the country, worst city in the big 12, pat forde, worst stadium, stadium expansion, New scoreboard! Score! We dont like the posts that hold it up. SEZ, no sez, SEZ confirmed!!!! 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Alan Lazzard, Allan Lazard, Notre Dame, UNI, Concenus love JP, CPR, Hoiball. Coupons. Where are they? Build the program the right way, build it the wrong way, fran does. Transfers, transfers, transfers. Why did he have a press conference in Ames, We hate Roy (death of skype). Dougy Mcd could not play in the big 12, yes he can. Thank god greg left. Why would you hire Fred, thank god we hired fred. Fred to the nba, nope stayed, fred to the nba, nope stayed (repeat infinity) Minnesota connection, Michigan Connection. Royce White, excon, Royce White, hero, Royce White, hmmmm unsure. Good Guy (bad guy). Seems nice enough. He will be lottery, not lottery, will he be drafted? Minnesota! Boston, Rockets? Kevin Mchale. Kansas, Kansas again, Ohio State, Deandre Kane, Final Four, Rashad Vaughn for awhile, Friday Confessions, not anymore, Yoga pants, not anymore, officially sanctioned friday threads started by angie, What happend to woody, Lake Bison, Glendower Banner, You spelled it wrong, spell check nazi, Spell roads wright, politic forum opt in, opt out dont know what were yelling about, e fight, forgot kids at school, somebodys dog kills rabbits, some kid is a mall cop, todays music sucks, student section sucks, no it doesnt, back in my day, band sucks, tron sucks, inflatable entrance, entrance song, to much smoke, smoke on the water, so on and so forth.

Edit - timing is crazy. The poster who wrote this whole thing posted just above me in this thread. BMB...you were right!!!

If you can put to the music of "we didn't start the fire" ... you have a hit

Reactions: CYCLNST8

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
who was that the posted about meeting with a prof? I vaguely remember that. Some of my favorites where the Confessions threads way back when. I went to bed the night of the Kentucky deal and tried to catch up the next day but I was sad I missed all the fun.
Wasn't it 2015?

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
The Friday night and Saturday of the Chizik debacle. I remember Benton posted a video in a thread where they started talking trash about Chizik.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
So I'm not the only one who has a wife that brings up my CF usage when we are arguing? A few weeks ago we were arguing about something, and I asked what she expected me to do. Her response was "I don't know, why don't you ask Cyclone Fanatic?"
The future wife doesn't know about Cyclone Fanatic. I'd like to keep it that way.

LutherClone

Dec 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite moments had to be the flight tracking days and conference realignment. I seem to remember some guy from WV who would post here and had these elaborate rumors that were always wrong. At any rate, those were wild times. As far as funniest, nothing comes close to snowcraig and the forgotten children.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
In the Wayback machine:

- 22's spam on his satellite dish
- Monkeybrow's false identity, still here under a different name but doesn't realize we know it's him.
- Brianhos' snowpants
- Trying to convince people not to show at the airport for Chizik's final departure flight to protest him and his family

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
While not my favorite, Geodes always pops in my head when these threads come up.

Also, going through this thread makes me realize two things. First, I've posted here a long time. Secondly, I've been a sarcastic ******* for at least equally as long of a time.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
While not my favorite, Geodes always pops in my head when these threads come up.

Also, going through this thread makes me realize two things. First, I've posted here a long time. Secondly, I've been a sarcastic ******* for at least equally as long of a time.

...Which is actually the reason we keep you around.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
He defended his decisions as AD. I called BS at first that it was actually Bruce but when you read his post history, it has to be him or someone related to him. I also think a mod posted that his IP address was from Louisiana which would have made sense since we has AD at Louisiana Tech at the time. I'll see if I can dig up the user name.
Here is a thread BVDV started which is basically bashing JP's leadership as AD. Bruce is cy1225. I'm serious, read his post history. It's rather humorous as he is the only one who is defending Bruce Van De Velde (himself).

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45106