Favorite Soda

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Favorite Soda?

• Total voters

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006
Even though the OP failed I miss hearing it called "pop." All these southerners calling it "cokes" and the occasional "soda."

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
Can this thread title be Three Sodas:

If you only can taste 3 sodas the rest of your life, what 3 would they be? Or would it get shut down?

Btdubs, Mountain Dew.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
A & W Cream Soda. Always has been. When I was a kid, there was an A&W Drive-in in Mason City, and they would serve the root beer and cream soda in cold frosty mugs.

If you have not ever tried this.....don't knock it until you do.

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle
Anybody have a Jarritos before?? They're the best and plus they come in a glass bottle. Piña (pinneaple) is my favorite.
plus they don't have high fructose corn syrup

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I don't NEED a diet dew every morning with breakfast, but I pretty much have one every morning with breakfast. I never developed a taste for coffee so that's my morning wake up.

We were pretty much a Pepsi family. I like diet Pepsi more with food, but diet Dew when just having something to drink.

I drink WAY less pop than I used to and now can't get to sleep at night if I have one after 6 PM or so.

Diet Coke is the worst. On the other hand, the Coke Zero is pretty tasty. WAAAaaay less of that awful aftertaste.

And if you ever need to convince anyone. It's pop. It's common sense. Look at the English language. Soda Pop. Pop is the noun, soda is the adjective. Water bed is a bed. Yellow rose is a rose. Soda pop is a pop. Duh!!

Last edited:

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Anybody have a Jarritos before?? They're the best and plus they come in a glass bottle. Piña (pinneaple) is my favorite.

They sell them at HyVee in the Mexican Food aisle.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Dublin Dr. Pepper FTW!

images

Dublin Dr Pepper. Yes, yes, yes. This out of a fountain is wonderful too. One of the best reasons to visit Texas is to get this stuff.

Also, anyone ever had Ting? I only have seen/had while in Jamaica so I think just a Caribbean thing?
It is like Squirt but with real grapefruit juice. Awesome stuff.
Some of the real ginger ale's are really good too.

MrApathy

Aug 7, 2006
Dubline Dr Pepper is no more.
I havent had it myself sure its my loss and others as well.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK

Other than a slight flavor difference due to processing, you know there is not a functional difference to your body between HF Corn Syrup and cane sugar, right?

Last edited: