Favre For Retiement

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
Re: Frave For Retiement

Are you talking about Bill Frave, the english professor here at ISU? I had him my freshman year for english. Great teacher, but he smelled like a well used sheep. Anyway, I'll be sad to see him go. Live long and prosper.

12redskin

Dec 19, 2007
Re: Frave For Retiement

Are you talking about Bill Frave, the english professor here at ISU? I had him my freshman year for english. Great teacher, but he smelled like a well used sheep. Anyway, I'll be sad to see him go. Live long and prosper.

Brett Favre Green Bay

Last edited by a moderator:

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
I think that with the season he has had this year and the young talent that has emerged on the team I think he will hang around another year. I enjoy watching him play and he seems to enjoy the game itself. How many Starting QBs in the NFL chase their WRs (who are 10+ years younger) down the field after long touchdown catches only to pick them up in celebration? That being said as a Vikings fan I would not cry too much if he does call it a career after this year.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
If I were in his shoes, I would go ahead and hang it up. There's really not too much that he hasn't accomplished, and there's nothing like going out on a high note. I don't think that he wants to be the guy who everyone thought retired because he couldn't hang with the boys anymore. He's proven that he can still play at a very high level so why not go out on top.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
I believe the only thing Brett Favre considers when deciding whether to retire or not is if he still loves to compete and loves the game. I highly doubt "going out on top", records or legacy or whatever has little impact on the decision.