FAWcast: Episode 90

CyStateOfMind

Jul 23, 2016
California
I liked the football picks. Its kind of fun to preview the week's games right before they start. It would be kind of fun if you did like a "Bet of the Week" and pick a game that you guys think would be a good bet. I think some sort of consequences are a great idea for picking bad games. You should post a video of the drinking of the shots with the Fawcast too!

Great episode today guys!

Reactions: AdamJGray

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
~30 minutes in right now.

I agree with you guys that Campbell is here at a really good time. Like you said, K-State is gonna fall, Baylor might take a major dive, and who knows with Texas Tech and West Virginia.

I think with a couple good recruiting classes we could find our stride and sort of be where Texas Tech is right now -- consistently winning 6-7 games. I'd like to be more like Oklahoma State but that's a bit down the road.

It all starts with consistent recruiting, though. Can't have misses on the O-line or in the secondary with high school recruits and we need to find a way to break this O-line curse. Sean Foster shouldn't have to play this year. Hopefully next season none of our true freshmen linemen have to play.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Alternative Country is not anything like Church.... It is more Americana, which is a combo of Country, Folk and Southern Rock and most are Indie artists.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Yeah, come on Burke. It's been at least a month. Make it happen!
I have reached out to Charter a few times, I get he was busy with moving and the new child so I am letting him take the next step. I will see about tomorrow. Have some other tentative plans going in place of it right now....

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
We need to create a running list of things these guys are supposed to do that are never going to happen.

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
We need to create a running list of things these guys are supposed to do that are never going to happen.
I bet the three point contest happens. That's not too hard to set up and do. Plus we know Gray sticks to his word since he played Jared 1-on-1.

Reactions: amishclone

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Chris can you do a podcast on the categories of junk country. I would like to also hear you insights on why the good county music isn't on the radio and where country music went wrong. Since you seem to talk about this a lot.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Once Chris talked about Outlaw Country this is all I could think about.

VEaHqUp.gif

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Funny part about the commentary this week, CW commentary about criticizing and allowing people to come on the FAWcast and defend themselves(in reference to Lane D)... Where is my invite??

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Funny part about the commentary this week, CW commentary about criticizing and allowing people to come on the FAWcast and defend themselves(in reference to Lane D)... Where is my invite??
Didn't you already have an invite to meet Mark and you no showed?
Perhaps if you had met up with him and got your foot in the door, maybe they would have had you on sometime after seeing what a beaming personality you have.

• Winner
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron