Festivus - CF style

chicagoCy

Mar 25, 2006
First we will start with the Festivus dinner.

Following that is the Airing of Grievances in which we tell people (Fanatics or not) the ways they have disappointed us this past year.

And finally the Feats of Strengths, in which the head of the household (Jeremy) challenges one CF member to a wrestling match. Festivus is not over until the head of the household has been pinned.

I'll start, I've got a lot of problems and now you're all gonna hear about them. I'll start with you, NCAA & Miles Brand. Lucca tells me that you guys stink!

~feel free to add on any airing of grievances before the feats of strength begin

acs4isu

Sep 8, 2006
West Des Moines
My grievances are too numerous to mention here, but the one that tops my list is no matter how many times they say it, it ain't our super bowl.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
festivus.jpg

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
"Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet with a hot babe... i lost my train of thought."

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
First we will start with the Festivus dinner.

Following that is the Airing of Grievances in which we tell people (Fanatics or not) the ways they have disappointed us this past year.

And finally the Feats of Strengths, in which the head of the household (Jeremy) challenges one CF member to a wrestling match. Festivus is not over until the head of the household has been pinned.

I'll start, I've got a lot of problems and now you're all gonna hear about them. I'll start with you, NCAA & Miles Brand. Lucca tells me that you guys stink!

~feel free to add on any airing of grievances before the feats of strength begin
Why do I get the feeling that the airing of grievances will take up the first 100 pages of the thread?

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
If you don't like my answer to your question that is too bad... I'm the only person who knows the answer and you aren't going to get a better answer from someone else.

Can you tell I'm having a bad day?