Field at Jack Trice

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
Aren't they finding that artificial turf may be more risky for injury?

Also, our field turf management crew does an amazing job given the conditions they work with. Follow them on Twitter (twitter.com/cycloneturf) to see what it takes to prep the field every week and post-game.

If you want to see **** field conditions, watch a game at Northwestern.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Aren't they finding that artificial turf may be more risky for injury?

Also, our field turf management crew does an amazing job given the conditions they work with. Follow them on Twitter (twitter.com/cycloneturf) to see what it takes to prep the field every week and post-game.

If you want to see **** field conditions, watch a game at Northwestern.
Check out Pitt. They play at the Steelers stadium. It's absolutely horrible.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
No.

Bad fall with way too much rain. Also the night games make it worse.

No kidding, this fall sucked. I had frozen turf here several weeks ago. Had to pound a metal rod through the frozen ground in order to get fiberglass reflector poles to mark the curbline for the plows.

While watching with some guys at a gamewatch I was talking about the turf. Seemed, cause **** weather, that some guys cutting a couple weeks ago were taking out divots, didn't notice that last night. Also reminisced about the Nov. 12th Colorado tornado game, the one with the tornado. Warm and humid as hell that day, same time of year.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
It is late November what do we expect? The problem is maybe players should change to deeper cleats and u won’t slip around.

Artificial turf hell no....Now Artificial grass is something some teams are doing now. But Turf is dumb...