"Fight" Between Section P & O????

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I was in the South end of Secion O. The Nebbie fans around us were total tools. I would hate to see what a bunch of arrogant ****** they were if they were really good. They were strutting around like they just beat LSU.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
I was in the South end of Secion O. The Nebbie fans around us were total tools. I would hate to see what a bunch of arrogant ****** they were if they were really good. They were strutting around like they just beat LSU.
They probably did think they just beat LSU, you know husker fans and spelling: n=knowledge

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
We had some of the worst Iowa State fans I've ever seen sitting behind us this game. They either usually don't sit there or usually aren't insanely drunk because we've never had problems before Saturday.

They were talking **** to a Nebraska couple in their upper 50s that were sitting right in front of them and right beside us. The Nebraska fans took it all in stride until the fans start falling over on them, flipping the guys hat off his head, etc. Finally he had enough and told them not to touch him anymore or he was getting security. Well that just made them come at the guy even more. Finally I actually jumped in and said something about them being embarrassing and annoying but they didn't care because they "weren't at the game to watch it, they were there to be drunk and have fun." It is those kinds of "fans" that give schools a bad rep.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
91886.jpg

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
There was a kid wearing a Nebraska hat in Section P about 4 rows ahead us that kept chucking empty beer cans and other objects onto the crowd below. He thought it was hillarious...:skeptical:

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Shook my head and continued to watch the beat down on the field.