Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I got tired of reading these boards via my husband's login and not being able to comment when I wanted to. This way he doesn't need to use the disclaimer that comments under his username are not necessarily his, and I can say what I think. Yes!

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Welcome to the posting world!

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
While this is 2008, I'm not sure I'm ok with this uprising from women and their desires to have even more equal rights.

I mean, you get to vote, work, drive, etc. Now you feel the need to take over our internet message boards?!

I fear that very soon, there will no longer be safe places for men to congregate...

This post brought to you by, Sarcasm. Always cold, never refreshing. Sarcasm!

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
We need our own version of the stone cutters a little secret society men only.....

Of course there probably is one already and I just wasn't special enough to get invited.

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
We need our own version of the stone cutters a little secret society men only.....

Of course there probably is one already and I just wasn't special enough to get invited.

There is the First Orthodox Church of the Tuff Tiger...but we don't have decoder rings yet or a dental plan...and the prophet Sprague has been silent for some time now...

May the Flapjack Rabbit simple be with you.

ISUCyclones

Nov 10, 2007
Ames

Yes, most of us here know it as Travian....:wink:

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
As a "non-mysogynist male", welcome to CF!!!

My wife doesn't feel the need to post, but she is a big "over the shoulder" reader of CF.