Finish this sentence: Today's win was the biggest regular season win since......

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
I would probably say since we beat Michigan at home to push us into the rankings for the next 3+ years. I would put it ahead of the #1 OU win at home last year just because we were on the brink of fighting for our tourney lives before today, not so much last year. Plus, this was on the road.

Discuss...

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I suppose if you are talking about "big wins" it should start with beating the #1 team in the country. Last year vs Oklahoma is hard to argue against.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Has to be OU last year... I will say this team deserved this win, so much heart, so much want, so many close loses they deserve this!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
......since Fizer posterized the big white dude of the year at KU 1999. That set up the next year for the best ever Cyclone Basketball team. 2000.

Hoiball was going to win anyway....I really think Larry had a program that could have went any direction, but beating KU that year sort of set a lot of things in motion that created the best team we ever had the next year and the gold standard that I hope all teams strive for with toughness and domination....Maybe when Niang is coach he can match these teams.

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
KState on 1-24. They are all big in the Big 12. John Walters said our seniors like Matt are 5-5 against KU. So it is getting to be "just another gym".....( as so elegantly stated by another one of our great point guards).

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
One of the biggest in a long time.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
......since Fizer posterized the big white dude of the year at KU 1999. That set up the next year for the best ever Cyclone Basketball team. 2000.

Hoiball was going to win anyway....I really think Larry had a program that could have went any direction, but beating KU that year sort of set a lot of things in motion that created the best team we ever had the next year and the gold standard that I hope all teams strive for with toughness and domination....Maybe when Niang is coach he can match these teams.

Did they win this game?

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Who had the better week?

Campbell signing the best recruiting class in recent history
or
Prohm winning at Kansas for the first time since 2005

Great week!

• Agree
Reactions: Bestaluckcy