Finley prep is so shady.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
anyone catch the story on them last night. I watched some of that game. Those two teams had some monster basketball player on that team. However Finley Prep is not even a high school. There is no school named finley prep. They all go to a different school for actual school. How is it possible for this to happen. It's like an AAU team that plays high school teams. Talk about shady.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
It's a crime those players are allowed to play. They all take $17,500 as tuition money to go to that private school. :skeptical:

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
anyone catch the story on them last night. I watched some of that game. Those two teams had some monster basketball player on that team. However Finley Prep is not even a high school. There is no school named finley prep. They all go to a different school for actual school. How is it possible for this to happen. It's like an AAU team that plays high school teams. Talk about shady.

It's a complete sham. And the ESPN guy said that they have to do everything like a normal high school kid....except they pay their tuition, and give them laptops, and pay for their travel, and their room and board.

FYI Ames would mop the floor with that team and they were ranked #1 in the country. They couldn't shoot the ball at all.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Yeah it's a crock that a team like that plays against regular high schools and gets to be ranked for it.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
FYI Ames would mop the floor with that team and they were ranked #1 in the country. They couldn't shoot the ball at all.

Not sure about that. That team had a ton of d1 kids on it. I would not rule out Ames beating them. I am just not sure if they could handle there down low guy. That kid is Chris Weber all over.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron